Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
  

I said...


  •  "Totally!" (in response to Mommy saying, "this room is really cold").
  • "Going to zoom in!" (referring to arm sliding into the sleeve of her PJ shirt).
  • "Go Alyson!"  (when Mommy asked me to hurry climbing into bed).
I did...


  • I felt a lot better this morning and had no fever, so Daddy took me to school.
  • I didn't eat much for lunch so the teacher took my temperature and I had a low-grade fever but I toughed it out the rest of the day and still felt well other than a little cough.
  • I went to Daddy's school to help him do a little work. I had fun walking around and throwing away papers.
  • Mommy and I cuddled on the couch watching the Garfield movie and The Goodnight Show before bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment