Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  • It's crazy in there!" (describing the play area of Chick-fil-A to Mommy and Daddy).
  • "The Lullaby League is my favorite and the Lollipop Guild is your favorite" (while cuddling with Mommy to watch "The Lizard of Boz" while it started snowing outside).

 I did...
  • I was so, so, so tired this morning and DID NOT want to get up.  Daddy's so mean.  Mommy promised me that I could sleep in tomorrow since we should have lots of snow by then.  We will see.
  • I made valentines for Mommy and Daddy at school.  They loved them!  Daddy loved his so much he took me to Chick-fil-A for dinner.
  • Opened a box and envelope from Grandma and Grandpa.  I was so happy!  I got chocolate candy, The Wizard of Oz on DVD (instead of VHS) and a valentine card with money and stickers!  We called Grandma and Grandpa to say thanks before watching the movie.















No comments:

Post a Comment