Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 

I said...

  • "We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...  Christmas is over and Halloween is over" (singing when Daddy was driving Mommy and I in the car tonight).
  • "G-eebra!"  (what I named the giraffe/zebra that I won in the claw machine... Mommy was impressed that I came up with G-eebra on my own).  

 I did...
  • Had a great day at school today and finally upgraded my hook to my very own cubby for my things.  Mommy turned in my book order so I can't wait to get my new books.
  • Daddy surprised me and picked me up from school.  We ran a few errands before meeting Mommy for dinner.  The bank gave me a dum-dum which was great!
  • Mommy bought a mattress pad which made an excellent foot stool for me.
  • Mommy and Daddy played trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings and I danced and entertained everyone around us.  I even sang a few of my favorite songs as they were played.  The best parts of the night were getting ice cream and winning my new friend in the claw machine.  I named it "G-eebra" and fell asleep with it. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment