Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
  

I said...
  • "Guess what I ate for breakfast at school...  hot dogs!!! with tator tots, and applesauce and chocolate milk" (to Mommy while she was driving me home from school).

  I did...
  • I told Mommy my throat hurt from coughing on the way to school.  Her's was hurting too.  She was hoping I wasn't getting sick.
  • I sounded a little congested and coughed on and off during the afternoon and evening.
  • I went to dance and decided to pull a string on my tights which made a small hole.  By the end of dance class, the small hole was quite big.  Mommy still bought me a purple iced cookie.  Luckily my leotard is also purple since I got a little icing on it while eating my cookie.
  • Mommy and I tried playing Candy Land on the floor, but Indy wanted to cuddle too much, so we only got to play a few minutes before he took over.  
  • Mommy and I cuddled on the couch since we both weren't feeling so great.  Hopefully we will feel better tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment