Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   
I said...


  •  "Who let the dog out?" (over and over again after seeing the commercial for the new Peabody & Sherman movie).
  • "Our noses are triangles!" 
  • "It's good to break a leg?" (after Mommy told me to tell Daddy to "break a leg" before he left for opening night of his musical tonight... I was very confused when she said it was good luck).
I did...


  • I colored several pictures today at school and nearly all of them were colored blue.  I chose blue since it is Mommy's favorite color.
  • After dinner, Mommy took me to Daddy's school to watch the girls from her school play the girls from Daddy's school.  It was fun wearing my Future Cardinal shirt and spending time with the big girls around me.  I liked cheering and clapping and Ms. Brittny says I have a future in cheerleading.
  • After the game, Mommy and I went through the Dairy Queen drive-thru to get a treat to take home.
  • We called Grandma and Grandpa to say hello, but I was a little too hyper to do much talking.















No comments:

Post a Comment