Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  • "How long 'til Christmas?"  "Christmas is my favorite!" (I asked Mommy as she was driving me to dance class).
  • "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, fourteen, eleventeen, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five."
  • "There's no place like home.  There's no place like home.  There's no place like home" (whispering while showing Mommy how I click my heels together).

  I did...
  • I was exhausted this morning and couldn't quit whining.  Also, my hair was a disaster since it was slightly damp when I went to bed after my bath.  I was not amused when Mommy and Daddy tried combing my hair before I left for school.
  • I made a President's Day hat and colored a cowboy and squirrel today.  I also was super excited to show Mommy the computer game I was playing when she arrived to pick me up.  It was a Donald and Daisy game on Disney Junior's website.  It was so fun!
  • I had dance practice tonight and had so much fun!  I was a super big girl and even got two princess stickers when we finished.
  • Carol went to dance with us and surprised me with a present... a Flipeez blue puppy hat.  I was so excited!  I love how the ears flip up when I push the button!  Thanks Carol!






No comments:

Post a Comment