Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
  

I said...
  • "The Sun is not my friend" (after asking for glasses to shield my eyes from the Sun while riding in the car with Mommy and Daddy).
  • "Gee-bra, you're welcome" (after rescuing him while he was hanging off the edge of the bed).

  I did...
  • I wore a beautiful dress (as well as my Flipeez hat) to church.  
  • I ate yummy mac-n-cheese, bread, and yogurt at Panera.  I also helped Mommy eat the left-over broccoli from her cheddar broccoli soup.
  • After deciding to sleep in my own bed instead of cuddled with Mommy at naptime, I chose to close my bedroom door while napping.  Mommy is worried I am growing up too fast.
  • We called Grandma and Grandpa and I sang "Lizard of Boz" songs to them.  I started giggling so hard that I got the hiccups and couldn't finish singing, "We're off the see the lizard, the wonderful Lizard of Boz."  I kept hiccuping in the middle of that line then tried again.  I tried 20 or more times and never finished the line without a hiccup.









No comments:

Post a Comment