Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 


I said...
  • "Uh!"  (perfectly timed after Mommy sang "Oh, yeah, yeah,   Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..." from the Bruno Mars song Locked Out of Heaven).  I learned to appreciate this song during the halftime show of the Super Bowl on Sunday.
  • "That one's dirty and that one's dirty and that one's dirty.  I'll take that one" (choosing the one banana with the sticker).
  • "Go in your room and I'll say your name and it will go much faster!" (I told Mommy when I was putting on my footed pjs all by myself.  I didn't want her to help me).
  • "I have a unicorn at school and it pooped.  It's a blue unicorn named Rainbow.  You hold her heart and she poops."

 I did...
  • Daddy woke me up way to early so I fell sound asleep on the couch.  Daddy dropped me off at school so I could sleep another few minutes.
  • I had a great day at school and even made a paper bracelet that I was excited to show Mommy and Daddy.
  • We had spaghetti for dinner, one of my favorites!
  • I asked Mommy to watch the movie Fun and Fancy Free.  We cuddled in bed (with Gemma cat) and watched the movie.  I walked around saying "Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum" the rest of the evening.
  • I fed the puppy dogs which is one of my chores.  I'm such a super helper at the house.









No comments:

Post a Comment