Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...
  • I have a witch in my office" (on my table in the living room).
  • I want one NOW!" (when a Go-Go SqeeZ squeezable fruit commercial on television... luckily Mommy had a type of squeezy fruit in the fridge).

 I did...
  • I woke up to LOTS of snow on the ground and it kept snowing throughout the day.  
  • I was disappointed I didn't have school, but it was nice being lazy and spending the day in my PJs.
  • Mommy and I used my stamps to make a picture and Daddy and I spent some time playing my Snoopy game on the iPad.  
  • Daddy and I also made a fort with the cushions of the couch, some blankets, and even had a cardboard door with a window to climb in.  It was super cool.
  • Tomorrow I may have to try to make a snow fort outside.
  • I ate the last of the Valentine candy that Grandma and Grandpa had sent and even licked the container to be sure I got it all since it was so yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment