Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
  

I said...
  • "Will you play 'Candy Crush' with me?" (referring to Candy Land, the board game).
  • "I call this my purse.  It's where I keep my monkey" (I told Daddy while wearing my small bucket on my arm).
  • "I wanted you to plug in my light, not Daddy.  I didn't want him to help.  He's a Moo Cow! (I told Mommy while being cranky at bedtime).

  I did...
  • I drew pictures with Daddy.  One of the pictures I drew was a Valentine tree.
  • Daddy fixed us pancakes.
  •  I helped fold clothes while wearing socks on my hands.
  • Mommy and I played games on Disney Junior's website.  My favorite was making my own animal parade video.  
  • I was upset that I couldn't tie the shoelaces in my book, Zippers, Buttons, and Bows, even though Mommy explained that tying shoes is very difficult to learn.



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment