Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Woke up a little early and had to potty then cuddled with Mommy and Daddy and fell back asleep until about 9:00.  Daddy thought Mommy and I were too cute, so he snapped a quick picture of us sleeping.
  • Went shopping with Mommy... we went to Hagerstown and went to lots of stores and even the mall.  It was so much fun!  I even bought my own things with my money that I carried around in my puppy purse.  I hid, tried scaring Mommy by saying "boo!" while hiding, played in the play area, and stopped to say hi to Ms. Gina who was working.  One lady working at one store even let me use her scanner to find out a price for Mommy.  I felt so special!
  • While driving, I noticed "stars" that were twinkling on the ceiling of Mommy's car... it was the sun reflecting off of my puppy purse's silver sequins.  I said it happened when my puppy was happy.
  • Daddy took me to dinner and to play at another indoor play area then he took me shopping.  We made a few stops before heading home.
  • Waited up for Mommy to get home from working her school's game.  I took a few silly pictures of myself with Mommy's phone (one Mommy said looked like Einstein) then had a meltdown when Daddy tried putting me to bed... it had to be Mommy!
 



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment