Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 14, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • School was fun today, but I didn't get a smiley...  Boo!  Mommy and Daddy both wanted to keep talking about it to.  I promised them I would be better tomorrow.
  • Daddy got me dressed and ready for dance, even if I wore the wrong color leotard and tights with holes in them.  That's what happens when Mommy goes out with friends instead of taking me to dance.  Daddy did a great job fixing my hair though and I was super proud of myself for showing him where to go in to the new building for class. 
  • Daddy took me to Wendys to eat a quick bite of dinner then to his Grotto meeting.  They even had cake (YUM!) to celebrate the Grotto's birthday.
  • Mommy and I worked on my preschool workbook she bought me... I ended up doing about 8 pages tonight.  I love working on it and am such a smartie! 
  • At bedtime, I decided my kitty needed brushed.  Then, I started singing "A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down..." and Mommy asked how I knew that song.  I told her from Ms. Kayla's.  Mommy seemed like she really likes that song.


Cake monster... Grrr!









No comments:

Post a Comment