Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Wore one of my new shirts today.  I love the sparkly silver ribbon, buttons, and heart that is on it.
  • I got a straight face today for having a rough morning, but by afternoon, I had turned myself around... 
  • Mommy cooked dinner that I wouldn't eat.  I'm not too much of a Mexican food fan, so I was just going to eat tomatoes...  I started getting really cranky due to not eating, so Mommy warmed me up some noodles.  The biggest meltdown was when I realized it was dark outside and I never got to go outside a build a snowman...  not to mention that most of the snow had melted while I was at school in addition to it now being dark.
  • I played with the pets, cuddled them a little too much and even got a little scratch from Cameron. 
  • Mommy and I played with the beachball then it was bedtime. 
  • I decided we should read an "Elmer the Elephant" book.  I wanted to read a word by myself, so I read "Elmer" every time it was in the book.  Mommy was proud that I even got the phrasing right and the plural forms right when appropriate to the story.  I love that story! 
  • I must try harder to be a better girl at school tomorrow to keep Mommy and Daddy happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment