Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 25, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Enjoyed my sleepover at Ms. Sierra's house even though I woke up not feeling so great.  My nose was running and I was coughing.  Boo!
  • Church was fun!  I wore a beautiful black and white dress with my shiny shoes.  We even had family pictures, so I'm glad Ms. Sierra fixed my hair so pretty.
  • I set the table for our fast food lunch.  Mommy is so proud of my table-setting skills.  While eating, I said, "One... buckle my shoe, two... pick up sticks, three... drive a car."
  • Nap was wonderful, especially since I got to cuddle with Mommy and Indy.  I napped nearly two hours!
  • Went to Mommy's school for the spaghetti dinner. It was so yummy, especially the cake!  I entertained myself by inviting myself to play with different groups of kids that were also there.  I also took pictures with Mommy's phone (of myself and the many trophies and pictures in the showcases).
  • Hoping I feel better tomorrow so I don't have to miss school and gymnastics. 









No comments:

Post a Comment