Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Back to school this morning... better weather and I felt so much better!!!  Olive ran up to me in the hallway as soon as I got there and said, "I'm four!"  She must have had a birthday.
  • Got a smiley today and a good "report card."  The only things it said that I'm still "working on" are "I" sounds and rhyming words.  Mommy loved the snow picture I made while at school.
  • Had dance class tonight with Ms. Kayla.  It seems like forever since I saw her last.
  • Ate dinner had Chick-fil-A and even got to play a few minutes and share a milkshake with Daddy.
  • Spent about an hour at Mommy's school watching part of a basketball game.  Gabriel was there, so we got to play and I even got a sucker ring... YUM!  Gabriel and I took a couple of selfies.  The gym was warm and stuffy, so I started coughing and we headed home. 








Daddy snapped my picture mid-cough  :(





No comments:

Post a Comment