Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Another day of the letter J at school.  I painted the letter J blue since it was Mommy's favorite color (even though it is Daddy's letter).
  • Mommy surprised me and picked me up from school today.  Ms. Tammy told Mommy that I was a very good girl today.  Mommy was very proud.
  • Once we got home, I circled all of the things I want from the book order from school.  I circled Frozen, Strawberry Shortcake, Despicable Me, Sharks (for Gabriel), Pete the Cat, Llama Llama, Sophia the First, and many other books.  I kept asking Mommy if I could buy them.
  • Mommy and I played the bonus features games on the Grinch movie while waiting for Daddy.
  • When Daddy got home, Mommy had to leave since she worked the game at school tonight.  I missed her!
  • Daddy and I went to Brother's Pizza for trivia since B-Dubs is not having it right now.  It seems like people there know me and that maybe I used to go there as a baby.  All I know is I got to talk about my friend Lucy which made me very happy.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment