Friday, January 23, 2015

January 23, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Daddy let me sleep in a few minutes later than normal.  I woke up telling him I wasn't feeling too good, but I decided to tough it out.  We did exchange a few words about his choice of shirt for me to wear to school.  I thought it was a "pajama shirt" and he told me it was beautiful.  Mommy told me it was perfect for a day when I wasn't feeling too well since it was fuzzy and soft.
  • I got a donut, blueberry cake of course!
  • We painted the letter "F" on paper since it was our letter of the week.  Mommy loved my letter... I also included my letter (A) too.  I got a frowny at school today for blowing in another student's hair over and over again and for playing with someone else's toy when told not to. Mommy and Daddy say I need to work on listening better.  Time out at home wasn't any fun.  :(
  • We spent the evening staying inside since the weather outside was becoming frightful...  mixed precipitation, then snow, then rain, then ice, then snow again.  I decided to lay oddly on the couch, so Mommy had to take my picture. 
  • We watched the movie Anastasia together as a family while cuddling on the couch.  It was a good movie and Mommy was impressed at how well I was following the movie and remembering what was happening.  She and Daddy didn't remember the whole movie from seeing it long ago, but somehow Mommy remembered many of the songs. 
  • Mommy says there should be lots of snow on the ground when I wake up... I can't wait to go out and play in it tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment