Saturday, January 17, 2015

January 17, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Woke up at 7:00 and told Mommy I had a bad dream... slept in until 7:30 when I told Mommy and Daddy that I was very hungry.
  • Used Daddy's blanket as a princess carpet on the stairs.
  • Cleaned a lot today... starting to feel like Cinderella.  But my toys are getting more organized and I found over $7.00 while cleaning.  I put it right in my sparkly puppy purse for when we went shopping. 
  • Performed a dance show for Mommy and Daddy and even went into my Barbie tent to change clothes between dance numbers.
  • Ate ate Five Guys... YUM!
  • Shopped with Mommy and Daddy.  They were looking for fabric while I looked for toys.  I decided to spend a little money on decorative tape and later spent money (I paid for half) on a Despicable Me Minion shirt... it was so cute!
  • Got a special treat at Sweet Frog...  I chose strawberry yogurt with gummy frogs, gummy worms, gummy bears, cherries, and chocolate chips.
  • Wrote "Mommy" a lot today, starting with an app on the iPad and ending with a note I made Mommy.  She loved it!  Daddy was jealous.
























No comments:

Post a Comment