Friday, January 16, 2015

January 16, 2015


Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Donut Friday!  I got a blueberry cake donut, my favorite.
  • Made the letter J with sparkly decorations.  Was so excited to show Mommy and Daddy. 
  • Got a straight face today.  My teachers thought I was pinching another student.  I told Mommy and Daddy that he had a tag on his shirt that was very colorful and I was matching pinching the shirt to put the colors together.  Either way, my classmate told me not to do it again.
  • Stayed home this evening and relaxed.  I cuddled with Mommy, took a nice warm bath, put on my fuzzy night gown, and played Frozen Trouble with Mommy.
  • I had Mommy tie Daddy's Mountaineer blanket around my neck to wear like Elsa.  I told Mommy and Daddy I was a princess.
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read a Berenstain Bears book.  Mommy made me read all of the "the" words for the entire book.  Something tells me she is trying to get me to read on my own.  Hopefully she doesn't stop reading to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment