Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Didn't have to go to school today...Woohoo!  Snow days are awesome, especially when you are sick and need rest.
  • I spent the whole day inside and was upset hat I couldn't go outside and play in the snow, but I was coughing way too much to go out and play.  I was so sad!
  • Mommy and I painted beautiful pictures (one of mine was of a red barn and the other was a "beautiful rainbow colorful garden").
  • I played with my Goldie-blox and made a few new designs to make the animals spin.
  • Daddy bought me a new mask for my nebulizer since I really needed more than just my inhaler today.  The mask looks like a puppy face and is so cute.
  • I alternated between playing and resting all day, trying out new iPad apps, watching movies/tv shows, and doing crafts.
  • Mommy and I played with my Frozen walkie-talkies while I rode my scooter around the house this evening. 
  • It's still snowing as I get ready for bed, so we will see what tomorrow holds for school (weather and how I'm feeling).
Note from Mommy:  Alyson helped me type this blog tonight, climbing all over my lap and back and making it extra "fun" to do.

She typed this message to everyone:  "Alyson 4" (name and age)

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment