Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 20, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Wore a Despicable Me t-shirt today that said, "Ba-ba-ba-ba-Banana!" even though it was a little too big for me.
  • We made a frog letter F today at school and I was so proud of mine.  I got a frowny today for not following directions and "jumping down a few steps after being asked to stop due to safety."  Mommy wasn't too happy when she picked me up.
  • She took me to Habanero to eat a quick dinner then to her school for the basketball game.  I played with Gabriel while she worked.  We cheered for the "white team" (we were dressed in white) and the Cardinals.  Mommy said we were the best (and loudest) fans in the place, cheering for each and every point in the first period.  I made a new friend for a few minutes... she had technology I could play with, but I quickly got bored.  After the first period, we went into the hall and started playing with a cardboard circle... we rolled it and chased it and threw it and wore ourselves out! 
  • Went to Brother's to join Daddy for the end of trivia.  It was fun, especially since my friend Lucy was there.  We played and Mommy was surprised I had any energy left.



















No comments:

Post a Comment