Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 15, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Penguin day at school...  I loved it!  I even got to make my own penguin!
  • Got a smiley at school!  Was very proud of myself (Mommy and Daddy were proud too).
  • Went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  I even got to play the claw machine, but didn't win anything this time.  I dug through Mommy's wallet trying to find a couple more quarters.
  • Daddy had a meeting, so Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched a little bit of Cars and a little of Ellie the Elephant.
  • Mommy let me eat a yummy cupcake she got at school today...  the chocolate icing was delicious!
  • Played with the Dora book at bedtime.  Mommy had Dora say "hola" to Isa but I corrected her and said, "She doesn't speak hola" (in such a serious tone)...  Mommy giggled!




No comments:

Post a Comment