Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Another day to sleep in a little bit before school.  The extreme cold outside (below zero with the wind) kept Mommy and Daddy home a little longer this morning.
  • I had a great day at school, learning more about and practicing the letter I.  I love that the little "i" has a "straight line down and a dot."  I got another smiley... Mommy and Daddy are soooo proud of me!
  • Daddy picked me up and we relaxed until Mommy got home.
  • I got a gift from one of Mommy's co-workers... it was a small Frozen book with stickers that I got for being such a good girl.  I was so excited! 
  • After eating a yummy dinner at home, I played a little with my toys and the pets, cuddled with Mommy on the couch, and posed for silly pictures with my Wizard of Oz friends.  Mommy and I got silly with the pictures and I couldn't help but laugh.
  • At bedtime, Mommy asked me what my favorite part of my day was (she asks me every night)... my response to her tonight was "any time I get to spend with you is my favorite" (Mommy told me I was so sweet).
 
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment