Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24, 2014

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Woke up and immediately looked outside to see how much snow we had. The ground was covered, but I don't think we got as much as mommy and daddy expected.
  • I ate breakfast and cuddled with Mommy until Daddy got up.
  • I was a wild child most of the day, running around the house, making loud noises, jumping, trying to cuddle with the comfortable furry members of the household.
  • I made a few videos of myself telling secrets...Mommy can't understand me in any if them.   During the recording of one, the dryer buzzer went off in the room with me and I panicked.  I was so scared!   (Mommy loved that the phone was still recording during the panic).
  • Had a nice bath... Love playing in the water!
  • Spent the evening (and night) with Ms. Sierra.  It was very fun.  Before falling asleep I asked Ms. Sierra to let mommy and daddy know that I love them, so she posted it on Facebook. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment