Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 29, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • What a rough night!  I was tossing and turning and crying and my body felt so warm!  Mommy ended up worried about me so she let me cuddle with her after giving me some Tylenol.  I continued to toss and turn and whine, but did get some sleep off and on.  I slept until 10:00 so my body must be fighting something. 
  • Mommy stayed home from work with me all day. 
  • The only thing I wanted to do was sit or lay on the couch, so I watched a bunch of my shows and told Mommy I felt "eek" and that my throat hurt.  I also wasn't eating much at all, so Mommy called the doctor.  I asked Mommy if I could just wear my pjs since I was sick and she said yes, but she made me change to longer pants since I was wearing capri pj pants.
  • I love going to Dr. Wear's office...  I know all the secrets (stars on the ceiling, light up clock, etc).  The first things I have to do when we get there include turning off the lights of the exam room (to see the stars) and playing with the spinning stool.  Ear infections in both ears and wheezing and throat pain caused by drainage was the verdict.  I fell asleep during the car ride home, so Mommy sat in the car and let me nap for a while.
  • I requested to watch The Wizard of Oz then watched a few shorter shows before bed. 
  • It was a boring day where I didn't feel like playing at all, didn't even hardly get off the couch.  Hoping to feel better tomorrow... I think Daddy is planning to stay with me tomorrow.













No comments:

Post a Comment