Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 31, 2015


Highlights of My Day:
  • Hanging out and eating breakfast with Daddy this morning.
  • Making crafts with Mommy.  She thought it was funny I was cutting my paper (with scissors) with my left hand but I didn't find it odd.  I love using glitter!  My plan was to have a "princess show" with the artwork and my dancing, but it will have to happen tomorrow.
  • We mostly relaxed at the house since Daddy and I are still a little under the weather and Mommy needed to sleep in today.
  • I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra and her family and had lots of fun, even though Emily always "is mean to me."   I fell asleep just before Mommy picked me up to take me home. 
  • Tomorrow is church day and Mommy said she might take me to a movie.  I can't wait! 









No comments:

Post a Comment