Friday, January 9, 2015

January 9, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Not so happy to have to wake up on time this morning after having the ability to sleep in the past couple of days due to weather.
  • Getting donuts on the way to school since it was "Donut Friday" (thanks Daddy!)
  • Getting a smiley at school today (smileys all week!)... I even got a special treat (Whoopers candy) at school for getting all smileys this week.
  • Eating yummy pizza and making the letter L with my crust.
  • Spending some time playing (and shopping) with Ms. Sierra and her family while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.  We went to Walmart and Ms. Sierra even bought me a bear and gave me money ($2.15) to keep in my puppy purse.
  • Coming home and counting my money for Mommy.  Mommy was very impressed that I counted my money by sliding pennies in pairs together ("1,2,...3,4..., 5,6,... etc.). 
  • I used my magic wand that lights up and makes a magical noise with Mommy and said "Una camina."  I told Mommy I was doing magic to make her a princess.  She was happy!
  • My favorite part of the day was spending time with Ms. Sierra, Mommy, and Daddy. 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment