Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 3, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Eating Lucky Charms with Mommy while cuddling on the couch.
  • Making crafts with Mommy using paper, pom-poms, glue, and glitter. 
  • Working on my Frozen sticker book with Mommy.
  • Cuddling with Daddy while playing with our iPads.
  • Playing with Mommy with my dolls... I called the game "playhouse doll fun" where we put the dolls and stuffed animals to bed on books (with "partners") then woke them up and fed them food I had "cooked" and then we all rode in the Rubbermaid tote while Mommy pushed us through the hall to the bathroom.  All of us had to use the bathroom, wash hands, and dry hands one at a time (with my help of course).
  • Mommy and I played with the Princess Barbies... the Barbies took turns hitting the beach ball back and forth (Rapunzel's hair was crazy!) then they took turns kicking the duct tape back and forth, making it roll across the floor.  We even had to switch Princesses because Cinderella and Rapunzel got tired. 
  • I spent the rest of the evening with Daddy while Mommy went out with her friend. 
 
 
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment