Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 11, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Slept in a little then cuddled with Mommy (and Indy) for a bit.
  • Wore a pretty dress to church (and my Flippees hat).
  • Loved playing with Tori and the other kids, but got in trouble since we weren't sitting still and were a little loud.  Once when Daddy came up to tell me to sit, I decided to walk away from him and walk to Mommy instead of listening to him... he was not amused, but some people in the church were.  After church I hula-hooped on stage and I had a chocolate cup cake which ended up all over my face.
  • We ate yummy soup for lunch since it has been so cold.  I used a dollar of my money to buy a special cookie treat for after lunch.  While waiting for my food, I made a bridge out of Mommy's pepper packets.  I made my own "bread bowl" (like Daddy's) for my soup with my roll.
  • We went back to church for another meeting and I played with Tori and made a big mess in the nursery, but it was fun! 
  • Back at home, Mommy and I made a snowman from a sock.  It was fun and ended up very cute.  We may have to make some more another day.
  • My skin is so dry, so I used some of the lotion Mommy and I bought yesterday.  Daddy thought I was so silly having my leg propped up putting lotion on like a big girl.
  • At bedtime, I played with the Dora book that I borrowed from church... it has suction cup characters that you move around while you read the story.  I love the sound the suction cup makes when you take it off the book... I think it sounds like "poots." 
 
 











 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment