Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January 6, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • SNOW DAY!  I woke up and looked out the window and saw snow outside and I got to sleep in! 
  • Threw snowballs at Mommy and Daddy.
  • Made my own Olaf (Mommy made a snowman too)... it was difficult since Mommy said the snow was way too dry to make snowmen.  At least we tried!
  • Fought naptime...  "I can't sleep on my own!"
  • Went to Mommy's gym (I call it "her gymnaskits").  I got to play in the Kidz Zone with a few other kids while Mommy worked out. 
  • Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and played Disney Junior games and Tom the Cat on the iPad.
  • Played with my Frozen flashlight watch at bedtime... had to show Mommy how I could spin it to make it go from blurry to clear. 
 






 

Mommy's snowman (with my shoes)
My "Olaf"







I told Mommy I drew a heart just for her...  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment