Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Sleeping in a bit due to Mommy and Daddy getting to go to work a little later.
  • Explaining to Daddy (with attitude) that I know Anna and Elsa go on the front of my hat after putting it on backward and Daddy taking it off to turn it around.
  • Learning about owls at school and getting to make my own owl for the board (and getting a smiley!)
  • Going to dance class for the first time in a couple of months.  I had missed Miss Kayla very much and had such fun, even if I didn't get my hair in a bun for class this time.  I even had to show her "my dance" after class (Mommy had to record it too).
  • Putting my dance skirt on Gemma after getting home from dance class.
  • Took a nice warm bath then cuddled with Mommy on the couch.
  • Played "super spy scene" with Mommy at bedtime.  We used my Frozen flashlight watch to find the hidden items in my Frozen Seek and Find book.  It was super fun!
  • Went to sleep with my footed fleece pjs since it's going to be super cold tonight.  Brrr...  (speaking of brrrr...  Earlier tonight, Mommy said "Brrrr" in the car and I said, "Brrrr....  Baaaa!"  She thought I was so silly being a sheep... we laughed and laughed).

 
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment