Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Going back to school to see my friends.  I took them some of the craft papers (with pom-poms and glitter) that I had made over break.  I also took hand-made cards to my teachers too.  While at school, I learned about the letter I and got a smiley!
  • During our car ride to gymnastics, I talked to Mommy about "pine cone trees" that I saw in some of the yards. 
  • Going to "gymnaskits!"  Mommy was impressed at how well I was following directions, even if I did sneak away from the group a couple of times to run over and tap on the window to make sure Mommy was watching me.
  • On the way home from gymnastics, I planned the rest of our evening, cuddling with Mommy after dinner and watching Monsters, Inc... Mommy and I took turns quoting the movie during the drive.  We were laughing and laughing!  (We did exactly that after getting home... Mommy even fell asleep she got some comfy cuddling.)
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment