Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 22, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Had a great day at school today!  We built a stegosaurus at craft time and I got a smiley!  Mommy and Daddy were very happy!
  • Spent most of the evening relaxing at home after dinner.
  • Enjoyed cuddling with Mommy (and Cameron) on the couch while watching a little television while Daddy was at a meeting.  Cameron even let me pet him, hug him, and kiss him and was content until I leaned a little too much on him and he hissed at me.  It's a good thing my furry brothers and sisters are patient with me.
  • Got to see pictures of a new baby today, Jillian's new sister.  I asked Mommy if she had a baby in her belly (right after she left a Weight Watcher meeting... I think she was a little surprised by the question... she said no).
  • Called Grandma and Grandpa.  It feels like it's been forever since we have talked.  Grandma and I had a conversation in our "silly language" (Mommy felt left out).  I hope I get to see them sometime soon.
  • Told Mommy my belly was upset and that I didn't feel too well.  I didn't eat much dinner or even snacks/treats like I usually do.  Mommy's hoping I'm not getting sick.
  • Tomorrow is Donut Friday!  I can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment