Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 18, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Wore a super cute dress to church.
  • Made a fun craft at church and had fun with my friends.
  • Ate a yummy lunch at "little piggy" (Arby's).
  • Napped with Daddy.
  • Cleaned up my toys and helped Mommy and Daddy a little.
  • Went grocery shopping with Mommy.  The Sun peeked out of the clouds so I had to put my "shades" on.  I was a super helper, helping put the produce in the bags and holding Mommy's grocery list.
  • Had a "play date" with my friend Lucy.  It was so much fun!  We played dress up, "dollhouse" where we used a Rubbermaid tub as a car, played with play-doh, the iPad, Mommy's phone, and bowled with the milk jug bowling set.  We even took silly selfie pictures and silly videos.  I was sad when she had to leave. We are such good friends!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment