Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 27, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Another snow day!  Had a rough night (lots of coughing and a few breathing treatments) so it was great to sleep in.
  • Spent the morning alternating between playing and relaxing at the house.  I even got a little rare cuddle time with Cameron.  He must have known I wasn't feeling too well.
  • Some boys offered to shovel our sidewalk, so I watched the entire time at the window then HAD to be the one to pay them for their work. 
  • Mommy had told me that I couldn't go out in the snow since I was still sick, but Daddy told me he would take me out after my nap while Mommy was out of the house. 
  • Daddy and I tried making snowballs and a snowman, but the snow wouldn't stick together.  Boo!  So, I decided to swing on my swing instead.  Daddy made me hot cocoa to drink to warm up after being out in the cold.
  • I'm getting pretty good at my new iPad game and learned that I really like the movie Tarzan.
  • I can't wait until I'm healthy so I can go meet Ms. Brittny's new baby... Mommy met her today, but I was too sick.  :(






No comments:

Post a Comment