Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015


Highlights of My Day:

  • Daddy took me to get a donut this morning and it wasn't even Friday! 
  • I learned about the letter J at school.  I told Mommy that I had a "Fight all day with Ellie because she wouldn't look at what I made for her in the kitchen at school."  I was a good girl and got a smiley, so Mommy thought it must not have been too bad.
  • Mommy picked me up and got me dressed for gymnastics in the bathroom at school.  Once dressed, I had to show all the teachers my "gymnaskits clothes."
  • I walked like a crab, hopped like a bunny, played with a hula hoop, did cartwheels, front and back somersaults, played on the rings, bars and trampolines, and even tried out the vault today.  We were busy!  I'm glad Carol came to watch me too so I had someone else to show off for.
  • I ate ravioli for dinner while Mommy and Daddy had spicy soup. I even had a candy cane Hershey kiss for dessert... YUM!  I'll be so sad when I run out since Mommy said I can only get them at Christmas time.
  • Mommy and I read and played with the Dora book from church again tonight at bedtime.
  • I took a silly selfie and recorded my favorite part of the day with Mommy's phone all by myself.
 

 
 





 

my silly selfie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment