Friday, January 30, 2015

January 30, 2015


Highlights of My Day:
  • Slept so good last night and woke up feeling better. 
  • Daddy stayed home with me today and I had much more energy, but he didn't.  I think I might have made him sick. 
  • We finished watching The Wizard of Oz that we started watching yesterday.  I also watched a few shows and cuddled with Daddy.  We played the My Little Pony game and we both won!  I also played with a pool noodle... used it to "fan me."  We stopped by Mommy's school to bring her something she had forgotten at home and I went straight to Ms. Susie's desk to steal candy right in front of her.  I wasn't sure about the big kids in the office and I thought it would be a great time to walk around the school with Mommy, but she wouldn't let me.
  • Mommy didn't get home until late since she had to work the basketball game.  She did tuck me into bed and I told her all about my day and let her take some silly pictures of me before I fell asleep.  As she tucked me in, I was holding my unicorn stuffed animal.  Mommy asked me what I thought unicorns ate and I said "princess food!"  She asked what "princess food" is and I told her "popcorn" then told her they ate "magic."
  • Hoping I continue to feel better tomorrow so I can do something fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment