Friday, April 10, 2015

April 10, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Donut Friday!  I'm so glad Daddy remembered!
  • A great day at school today!  We got to play outside and I got a smiley again!
  • Mommy and Daddy picked me up from school and surprised me by taking me to Chuck-E-Cheese.  It was so much fun!  I played lots of games and made friends with some other kids that were there.  I even got to run around with my friends and play some games without the help of Mommy and Daddy.  I felt like such a big girl.  I got to pick either one Frozen Elsa toy or several littler prizes to spend my tickets on... I chose the multiple prizes, picking a top, whistle, bracelets, candy, silly straw, and more.  I was happy with my choices.
  • Daddy drove some back roads which were like roller coasters.  Mommy and I put our hands up and said "Weee!" several times.  It was super fun!
  • We ended up at Shepherd where they were having their Relay for Life.  I asked Mommy to put my hair back in my bow before going to see the "big kids."  I got to walk around with my new friend.  I even came back to Mommy with a water bottle and beads.  Mommy bought me ice cream and I put my name in a drawing for a monkey piñata.  I also saw my stuffed animal friends that I loaned them for decorations.  Their table looked great and I had lots of fun!  We walked a few laps and I enjoyed watching people dance, seeing the Race for Recovery cars, and seeing Daddy be put in "jail" for a few minutes.  It was lots of fun!
  • We stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things on the way home.  For the first time ever, I got to drive the cart all by myself and I did such a great job, only running into one display. 















 


What was left of my ice cream cone




No comments:

Post a Comment