Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I now have two styes on my eye... one on the top and one on the bottom.  Boo!  It is so frustrating!
  • We had our Easter party and Easter egg hunt today at school and it was so much fun!  I found lots of eggs and many of them had candy!  YUM!  I couldn't wait to get home and eat the candy.  I had a great day and got a smiley!
  • After school, we met Gabriel and his Mommy at Chick-fil-A so we could eat, play, and exchange Easter goodies with each other.  I loved the cute gray bunny basket he got me with Frozen things and a cute pink chick.  It was so fun!  I think he liked my basket for him too.  While playing there, I dropped my toy under the slide where we couldn't reach it... I was so upset and bawling.  Gabriel kept trying to calm me down saying, "Alyson...Alyson... Alyson... it's okay, I can share my toy with you.  It's okay."  Mommy ended up getting Mr. Trevor that was working to come and unlock the area where it had fallen so I could get it.  Problem solved.
  • After eating and playing, we went to Sweet Frog to eat dessert and draw on the chalkboard together.  I drew a pink bunny, "Jesus on the cross," and my name.  It was so much fun!  We were being so silly with each other that our Mommys kept reminding us to behave.  While there, I told Mommy, "I only had one whine-down today while we were at Chick-fil-A."  Mommy thinks I combined whining and meltdown into a new term, "whine-down."
  • Back at home, while letting the dogs outside, I decided I needed to swing a little bit, thoguh the back yard was a little creepy as it was getting dark.  Mommy finally made me come back inside and we got in our pjs and I watched Big Hero 6 while Mommy did a little work. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment