Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015


Highlights of the Day:
  • Was exhausted this morning!  Fell back asleep on the couch.
  • Daddy picked me up and I played in the backyard with bubbles.  I told Daddy and Mommy "IT WORKED!" letting them know the squirrels (or another animal) had eaten the food I left out yesterday, so I replaced it with some more food.  I also got myself a snack and ate it at my table.
  • After dinner, Daddy had play practice, so Mommy and I went to War Memorial park to play since the weather was perfect.  I played at all of the playgrounds and was fearless when it came to climbing.  I even found a few kids to play with.
  • We stopped at Dairy Queen for a quick treat on the way home.
  • Carol brought me a NASA shirt from her trip to Florida.  I love it so much, especially once Mommy explained to me that NASA was the place with the space shuttles and rockets...  I immediately said, "Thank you! Thank you!"  with a  big smile on my face.










 









Thanks for the NASA shirt, Carol!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment