Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • I had a bad dream during the night and ended up in bed with Mommy and Daddy.  I'm such a bed hog.
  • I had a great day at school.  We went to the library for our monthly field trip and there were balloons in the room!  How silly!  I was also a big girl by helping to clean up the milk I had spilled and warning my teacher not to step in it.  Of course I got a smiley today.
  • Daddy picked me up and I came home and played a bit while he cooked dinner.
  • Mommy got home just in time to eat. 
  • After dinner, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch.  I was whiny and she was very tired and she fell asleep on the couch.  Hopefully we aren't getting sick.  We are going to bed early just in case, after I ate some cookie cereal.




No comments:

Post a Comment