Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 5, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Was so excited to wake up and remember that today was Easter.  I told Mommy that I had heard the Easter Bunny hopping through the house during the night, so I knew he had left me something.  I loved my basket, especially the Aerial egg and Frozen flashing bracelet.
  • Got dressed in my beautiful Easter dress to go to church this morning. 
  • On the way to church, I stopped and put my basket down, put my hands together, closed my eyes and said a prayer.  Mommy asked what I had prayed for and I told her, "I said thank you to God for giving the Easter Bunny time to stop at my house last night."
  • I had a great time at church and we even had an egg hunt where I got lots of candy!  I was very excited!
  • After lunch and a nap, we spent the afternoon and evening at home relaxing in pajamas.  We even got to dye our Easter eggs.
  • I'm so excited about tomorrow.  Mommy says we are going on an adventure and all I know is some clues...  she bought peanuts to take, has packed a backpack with snacks, bottles of water, a change of pants (just in case) and extra shoes.  She also said something about us all getting to nap on the way to which I asked how we could all nap if someone was driving.  When she said she didn't have to drive, I asked if we were riding the train, but she wouldn't answer.  I can't wait to see what Mommy has planned for tomorrow!





























No comments:

Post a Comment