Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy picked out a super cute outfit for me to wear to church.  Purple skirt and leggings with my "robot" shirt.  I also added the hairclips to make me even cuter!
  • At church, I found a few dandelions outside.  I gave them out to my friends at church and to Mommy and Daddy.  I also wanted to give one to Grandma and Grandpa, but they weren't here so Mommy took my picture so she could show them.
  • I went to Ms. Sierra's house for a while after church so Mommy and Daddy could play in a trivia contest.  While I was there, we walked to the playground where I played on the swings and monkey bars.  I hurt my knee a little and Mommy found me laying dramatically on Ms. Sierra's couch when she picked me up.  By the time we got home, I had forgotten about my knee and was ready to play in the backyard.
  • I put out some snacks for the squirrels in the backyard.  I put a small bit of birdseed in a cup, put a cup of pretzel sticks, and then put some peanuts and walnuts in the bucket... I put them all on the table in the backyard.  I hope they like their snacks.  I felt super helpful.
  • Daddy and I went for a drive to pick up my stuffed animals that were used during Shepherd's Relay for Life.  I had missed them and was glad to have them back!
  • After a few minutes of cuddle time and a bowl of Lucky Charms with milk I was ready for bed.
  • Back to school tomorrow! 







No comments:

Post a Comment