Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up not long after going to sleep last night whining and crying.  Mommy never figured out what was wrong so she was afraid I was getting sick.  She and Daddy allowed me to cuddle in their bed to help me go back to sleep.
  • Daddy took me to get a donut this morning, our Friday tradition.  It was delicious!
  • At school, I had a great day (SMILEY!) and even got to play outside even though it was a little chillier than it has been.
  • Daddy picked me up at school and took me to Monkey Joes to play.  We were there a long time and I met lots of new friends to play with.  It was so much fun!  We even ate dinner there, a yummy pizza. 
  • Back at home, I had a bath and even enjoyed some play time in the tub.  Daddy and I both love to blow soap bubbles in the bath tub.  It's fun! 
  • After a little cuddle time with Mommy after she got home, all three of us read a book together before bed.  We all love the Berenstain Bears books, especially the pet one.  Gemma even came up on the bed with us to help us read the story. 
  • I told Mommy and Daddy I had lots of energy at bed, but also told them I was saving some of that energy for tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment