Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 26, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • I ate Christmas cereal for breakfast.
  • Had lots of fun at church playing... I even got a cocoa puff cereal bar and was super excited about it.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went for a short trip to Massanutten visit Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Marsha, Aunt Carol, and Uncle Danny.  They were staying at a place that had a porch up really high with a great view. I kept running outside to the porch and then running back inside. It was fun.  We saw a couple of deer out the window and saw a few squirrels.  They had a HUGE bathtub that I was so excited about.  They all even got into the tub for a picture before we left... how silly!  I even got to play on the playground before leaving there.  Grandma and Grandpa gave me two t-shirts, two dresses, two bracelets, and an Elsa purse from their trip.  I loved all of it!
  • After about 15 minutes in the car on the drive home, I fell asleep and slept the whole way.  I guess that's what happens when I run and play so much.






















No comments:

Post a Comment