Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up whining this morning...  luckily Mommy came into my room and got me and let me cuddle in bed with her for about 20 minutes before I had to get up.
  • I wore my Minnie Mouse shirt, khakis, and my black cowboy boots (which rubbed on my foot).  At least I looked cute!
  • At school, we painted flower pots.  I had to paint mine purple since it is my favorite color.  We didn't put anything in the pots yet.  I got a smiley and couldn't wait to tell Mommy and Daddy that I was a big girl.
  • I watched a little bit of Frozen on the iPad with my headphones at home.  I couldn't help but sing along.  Mommy of course, couldn't help but record me.
  • Daddy and I went to trivia at Brother's while Mommy was painting.  I cried for a few minutes when I got there since my friend Lucy wasn't there, but I ended up setting down and having fun with Daddy.
  • Mommy recorded me saying a Happy Birthday message for Ms. Sierra.  I was being so silly and ended up with the hiccups.  It took about four videos to end up with one that wasn't quite so silly to send to her.
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read the Egg Hunt book together then I had to tuck my babydolls into bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment