Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April 8, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I had a great day at school today!  Since it was raining outside, we watched a movie inside and I got a smiley!  Ms. Amy wrote in my book that I had a much better day today.  Mommy was so proud.
  • Mommy took me to the Be-Hive after school.  We learned about a flower called a pansy and even got to plant our very own pansy to bring home with us.  I picked the pink watering can to plant mine in since it was the cutest.  I also spent some time playing with some other kids that were there.  I was disappointed that my friend Olive wasn't there since she had told me at school she was going.  It was too crowded around the table for Mommy to get a picture of me planting my pansy, so she made me pose for a picture afterwards.
  • I suggested Panera for dinner, so Mommy took me there while Daddy was filming.  We had a yummy meal and shared mac-n-cheese and broccoli cheese soup (our favorites).  We even got a cookie to snack on!
  • After a quick stop at Kohl's (my suggestion, of course), we came home and spent some time cleaning.  I was a super helper, even helping to dust some of the furniture.  I also found some great treasures that we had lost. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment