Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Monday!  Ughh!  Woke up whiny so Daddy put me in bed with Mommy for the last half hour before I had to wake up.  It was nice to cuddle.
  • I wore a super cute denim dress to school with my pink shoes.  I knew I was cute! 
  • Got a straight face today, though I couldn't' remember why.
  • When Mommy got home, I was playing out back over the gate with my neighbor best friend, Addison.  She kept calling me "best friend" so I called her the same.  When she fell and bumped her knee, I ran and got her a Band-Aid and asked if she needed ice or another Band-Aid.  Daddy said I was such a great friend.
  • After dinner, I watched a few minutes on the iPad and even propped up the iPad while I lounged on the couch with my headphones.  Mommy thought I looked just like a teenager.
  • After Daddy left for play practice, Mommy and I went to get ice cream... we drove instead of walking since it was supposed to storm and was getting cloudy.  The weather ended up being nice enough to sit outside and I even made friends with the kids each outside too and barked at a dog going through the drive thru (he was barking too!).  Since the lady who gave me my blizzard showed me her magic trick (holding it upside down), I had to do the same, telling Mommy I was doing "magic."
  • I got a new ball at Wal-Mart... it has pink and green sparkles inside and looks great with the flashlight on it.
  • It was great talking to Grandma and Grandpa about their trip and hearing about the dresses they bought me... I was so excited and can't wait to see them!







No comments:

Post a Comment