Saturday, April 4, 2015

April 4, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Walked in the Martinsburg Easter Parade with Mommy and Daddy and lots of dogs.  It was funny seeing the dogs dressed up for Easter with bunny ears, dresses, and even one in a stroller!  I got my picture taken with the Easter Bunny but was much more excited to see the Chick-fil-A girl cow and get my picture with her. 
  • We went to Shepherd to see the Mountaineers play football.  It was odd to see them playing against each other and we didn't know how to cheer when someone did good because that also meant someone didn't do so great.  Gabriel and I mostly played with rocks and climbed around on the bleachers since there really wasn't a real game.
  • Mommy and I took a break from watching football to call Grandpa to wish him a happy birthday... I even sang to him. 
  • After a little shopping and resting at home, we went to Charles Town to watch the horses race.  It was the first time I've seen them race and it was a lot of fun.  I even picked the horses I liked best, either by the color they were wearing, the way they galloped, or by their cute name. 
  • I fell asleep in the car on the way home then  had to do a breathing treatment since I've been coughing, but I fell asleep on the couch during it.
  • Today was a day of surprises and Mommy said there may be more surprises this week.  I can't wait. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment