Friday, April 3, 2015

April 3, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy picked me up during nap today.  I was coughing too much, so the teachers called him to bring my inhaler...  he just decided to take me home.
  • I was surprised to find two Easter cards in the mail for me... one from Grandma and Grandpa and the other from Ms. Sierra and her family.  Both cards had money in them!  I was so excited!
  • I spent the afternoon with Daddy at the house relaxing and helping with laundry.
  • When Mommy got home, we played outside for a few minutes.  I played with the hula hoop and then made a game that I made Mommy play with me where we were "making Hershey kisses" by moving paint bottles, pushing invisible buttons on the hula hoop while making beeping noises then rolling the bottles across the jump rope.  Mommy thought it was a very creative game.
  • This evening, all three of us played "Go Fish" with my Frozen cards and then Mommy and I played with my crazy monster bowling set.  We read Wacky Wednesday at bedtime.
  • I didn't cough much until I laid down.  Hopefully we get some sleep tonight.
 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment